GB-UK: VisitBritain requires a travel company to provide coach transportation for its 20 educationals.
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-UK: VisitBritain requires a travel company to provide coach transportation for its 20 educationals.
2. Awarding Authority:
British Tourist Authority
1 Victoria Street, Victoria, London, SW1H 0ET, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781064, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Michael Burke
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
4. Description: Hire of buses and coaches with driver. VisitBritain requires a travel company to provide coach transportation for its 20 educationals.
5. CPV Codes:
60172000 - Hire of buses and coaches with driver.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/12/2017 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 25/02/2018
Period of Work End date: 06/03/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no