GB-London: BTA852 Discover England Fund – Development of Thematic Summary reports Secondary Data Review and Reporting
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: BTA852 Discover England Fund – Development of Thematic Summary reports Secondary Data Review and Reporting
1. Title: GB-London: BTA852 Discover England Fund – Development of Thematic Summary reports Secondary Data Review and Reporting
2. Awarding Authority:
British Tourist Authority
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. The business objectives of this programme are as follows:
•To provide winning year 2-3 bidders, with a robust summary report about their target markets and consumer group, with specific reference to regional visitation and product needs.
•To deliver this information in an engaging, easily accessible way.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: BTA852
9. Awarded to:
XV insight Limited
Bibury Cottage, Weston under Wetherley, Leamington Spa, CV33 9BP, United Kingdom
Tel. 07500005449, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.visitbritain.org
Contact: Helen Roberts, Attn: Helen Roberts
Value Cost: 50,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/09/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 8
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
This tender was previously advertised under BTA837.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 20/09/2017
Period of Work End date: 19/12/2017