GB-London: BTA841 Food is GREAT Video
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: BTA841 Food is GREAT Video
1. Title: GB-London: BTA841 Food is GREAT Video
2. Awarding Authority:
British Tourist Authority
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Advertising Services.
4. Description: Advertising photography services. Specialised photography services. Advertising, propaganda and information film and videotape production. Advertising film production. Information film production. The overall objective of the taskforce is to drive UK food and drink exports and increase global demand of UK food and drink – amongst business and consumer audiences.
5. CPV Codes:
79961100 - Advertising photography services.
79961300 - Specialised photography services.
92111200 - Advertising, propaganda and information film and videotape production.
92111210 - Advertising film production.
92111250 - Information film production.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: BTA841
9. Awarded to:
Storyman Trading as ELM Productions
4th Floor, 104 Oxford Street, London, W1D 1LP, United Kingdom
Tel. 07890 652633, URL: www.visitbritain.org
Contact: Steve Ellis, Attn: Steve Ellis
Value Cost: 58,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 01/09/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 14
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/09/2017
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2017