GB-London: BTA847 GCC Segmentation Review
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: BTA847 GCC Segmentation Review
1. Title: GB-London: BTA847 GCC Segmentation Review
2. Awarding Authority:
British Tourist Authority
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. Module 1: Conduct quantitative fieldwork in GCC (UAE and Saudi Arabia used as a proxy for this region) using a pre-defined 20 minute questionnaire.
Module 2: Analyse the data using a statistical segmentation tool, creating pen portraits and a typing tool.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: BTA847
9. Awarded to:
Kubi Kalloo Limited
3 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4HF, United Kingdom
Tel. 0203 696 8700, URL: www.visitbritain.org
Contact: Kristin Hickey, Attn: Kristin Hickey
Value Cost: 35,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 01/09/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Module one Access code N36H7G38RT
Module two Access code 498C2758U8
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/09/2017
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2017