GB-London: BTA805 Destination Britain China 2017 Event Agency
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: BTA805 Destination Britain China 2017 Event Agency
1. Title: GB-London: BTA805 Destination Britain China 2017 Event Agency
2. Awarding Authority:
the British Tourist Authority
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781054, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Advertising Services.
4. Description: Cultural event organisation services. Part of this activity includes a programme of Destination Britain events run throughout the world. This tender is for Destination Britain China 2017, one of our flagship events for VisitBritain.
5. CPV Codes:
79952100 - Cultural event organisation services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: BTA805
9. Awarded to:
Flat C 10/F, Kwong Tang Mansion, 205-207 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, NA, Hong Kong
Tel. 8620 3434 4460 61, Email: email@example.com, URL: VisitBritain.org
Contact: Queenie Pun, Attn: Queenie Pun
Value Cost: 40,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 16/05/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 17/05/2017
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2017