GB-London: VB802 Stand Brief - World Routes - September 2017
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB802 Stand Brief - World Routes - September 2017
1. Title: GB-London: VB802 Stand Brief - World Routes - September 2017
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Advertising Services.
4. Description: Advertising services. VisitBritain is responsible for the organisation’s presence at World Routes It is the contract for the VisitBritain stand at this show which is being tendered here.
VisitBritain is seeking to award a contract for the stand design and build at this show in September 2017.
5. CPV Codes:
79341000 - Advertising services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB802
9. Awarded to:
Equinox Design Limited
Equinox Park, 100 Jack Lane, Leeds, LS10 1BN, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 244 1300, Email: email@example.com, URL: VisitBritain.org
Attn: Danny Vento
Value Cost: 80,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 28/03/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/03/2017
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2017