GB-London: VB796 VisitBritain Australia Customer Segmentation 2017 research
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB796 VisitBritain Australia Customer Segmentation 2017 research
1. Title: GB-London: VB796 VisitBritain Australia Customer Segmentation 2017 research
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. VisitBritain’s current focus is to ensure Britain is high in the consideration set for Australians planning holidays, with the ultimate objective to increase the number of people visiting and increasing their spend in the UK regions.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB796
9. Awarded to:
Kubi Kalloo Limited
318 Old Street, London, ECV1 9DR, United Kingdom
Tel. 0203 696 8701
Attn: Kristin Hickey
Value Cost: 40,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 22/03/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 23/03/2017
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2017