GB-London: VB783 Luxury Tourism Consumer Research
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB783 Luxury Tourism Consumer Research
1. Title: GB-London: VB783 Luxury Tourism Consumer Research
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. The luxury tourism market is an important sector for some of Britain’s key inbound visitor markets, and one that we would like to grow, but we do not currently have a lot of insight available on these visitors. We would like to better understand current and potential luxury tourists to the UK and what Britain could and should offer to the luxury travellers. Ultimately we need to understand how VisitBritain should reach this audience and how to market to them to drive additional tourist visits and spending.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB783
9. Awarded to:
Kantar Millward Brown UK Limited
24-28 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 7126 5000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: VisitBritain.org
Contact: Emily Dickinson, Attn: Emily Dickinson
Value Cost: 40,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 09/03/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 10/03/2017
Period of Work End date: 06/03/2018