GB-London: VB782 Inbound Visitor Spending Data Research
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB782 Inbound Visitor Spending Data Research
1. Title: GB-London: VB782 Inbound Visitor Spending Data Research
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. Data on inbound visitor spending is crucial to understand not just for VisitBritain but for the tourism industry. However, the spending data is at the total level only and we currently lack insights about how much is spent on different categories of products and services.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB782
9. Awarded to:
277 Park Avenue, 50th Floor, New York, New York, 10017, United States
Tel. 020 7578 1266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: VisitBritain.org
Contact: J Chandle, Attn: J Chandle
Value Cost: 20,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/03/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 09/03/2017
Period of Work End date: 06/03/2018