GB-London: VB777 Travel Trade Website Redevelopment
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB777 Travel Trade Website Redevelopment
1. Title: GB-London: VB777 Travel Trade Website Redevelopment
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Advertising Services.
4. Description: Administrative services related to tourism affairs. Contract for the redevelopment of the VisitBritain travel trade website (www.visitbritain.com/trade) - to support and develop VisitBritain’s trade engagement, education and partnerships activity.
5. CPV Codes:
75125000 - Administrative services related to tourism affairs.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB777
9. Awarded to:
Melt Content Limited
Unit 508, Metal Box Factory, 30 Great Guildford Street, London, SE1 0HS, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 203 735 5070, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Dan Hart, Attn: Dan Hart
Value Cost: 50,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 17/02/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 11
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/02/2017
Period of Work End date: 22/02/2021