GB-London: VB774 Delivering Research into VisitBritain/VisitEngland External Communications Audience
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB774 Delivering Research into VisitBritain/VisitEngland External Communications Audience
1. Title: GB-London: VB774 Delivering Research into VisitBritain/VisitEngland External Communications Audience
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. To deliver research into the VisitBritain/VisitEngland’s external stakeholder communications (B2B) audience to measure whether the tourism industry is being communicated to in the most suitable way by VisitBritain/VisitEngland and to identify opportunities for improving industry engagement/service levels.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB774
9. Awarded to:
QA Research Limited
Mill House, North Street, York, YO1 6JD, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1904632039, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Nicholas Joseph, Attn: Nicholas Joseph
Value Cost: 25,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/02/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 7
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/02/2017
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2017