GB-London: VB761 Rail Project - Video and Photography
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB761 Rail Project - Video and Photography
1. Title: GB-London: VB761 Rail Project - Video and Photography
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
4. Description: Advertising photography services. Specialised photography services. Advertising, propaganda and information film and videotape production. Advertising film production. Information film production. Contract for the provision of video and photography to support the marketing requirements of VisitBritain and VisitEngland relating to scenic journeys by rail and destinations and attractions throughout the UK.
5. CPV Codes:
79961100 - Advertising photography services.
79961300 - Specialised photography services.
92111200 - Advertising, propaganda and information film and videotape production.
92111210 - Advertising film production.
92111250 - Information film production.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB761
9. Awarded to:
Digital Natives Content
Netil House, 2 Richmond Lane, Westgate Street, London, E8 3RL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 20 3095 9402, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Oliver Elmes, Attn: Oliver Elmes
Value Cost: 80,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 02/02/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 15
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 06/02/2017
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2017