GB-London: VB766 Future Trends Research
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB766 Future Trends Research
1. Title: GB-London: VB766 Future Trends Research
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781054, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. To support our work, we produce and analyse a huge amount of data providing detailed insight into recent trends in market volume and value, consumer behaviour, and attitudes and perceptions of Britain / England as tourism destinations. Our market intelligence is used by internal teams and by a wide range of external stakeholders, from small tourism businesses to government departments.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB766
9. Awarded to:
4th Floor, 81 Alie Street, London, E1 8NH, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 20 3096 6380, Email: email@example.com, URL: foresightfactory.co
Attn: Laura Van Eeckhout
Value Cost: 50,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 30/01/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2017
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2020