GB-London: VB758 Food Tourism Case Studies
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB758 Food Tourism Case Studies
1. Title: GB-London: VB758 Food Tourism Case Studies
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781054, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. This project is part of a partnership between VisitBritain (VB) and the Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA) with the joint objectives of a) growing the volume and value of inbound tourism to the UK and b) growing UK food exports.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB758
9. Awarded to:
Team Tourism Consulting
4 Thorburn Road, Edinburgh, EH13 0BQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0131 466 1005, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Roger Cater, Attn: Gaelle Connolly
Value Cost: 25,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/01/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 09/01/2017
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2018