GB-London: VB752 Discover England Fund - Business Visits and Events Research
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB752 Discover England Fund - Business Visits and Events Research
1. Title: GB-London: VB752 Discover England Fund - Business Visits and Events Research
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Sarah Carpenter, Attn: Sarah Carpenter
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research services. The three-year £40million Discover England Fund was announced by Government last year, with the objective of ensuring that England stays competitive in the rapidly growing global tourism industry, by offering world-class English tourism products to the right customers at the right time.
5. CPV Codes:
73110000 - Research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB752
9. Awarded to:
Strategic Research and Insight Limited
4 Park Court Mews, Park Place, Cardiff, CF10 3DQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 7578 1266, Email: email@example.com, URL: VisitBritain.org
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Sarah Carpenter
Value Cost: 120,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 29/11/2016
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/12/2016
Period of Work End date: 04/12/2017