GB-London: VB740 ITB Berlin 2017 stand build
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: VB740 ITB Berlin 2017 stand build
1. Title: GB-London: VB740 ITB Berlin 2017 stand build
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 7578 1266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.org
Contact: Sarah Carpenter, Attn: Sarah Carpenter
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Advertising Services.
4. Description: Exhibition stands. VisitBritain is the Government agency responsible for promoting the UK as a visitor destination globally. From our offices in London, the UK is promoted across all media and in association with other global and national partners as a premier business and leisure tourism destination.
Part of this activity includes a programme of exhibitions. VisitBritain is responsible for the organisation’s presence at ITB Berlin. It is the contract for the VisitBritain stand at this show which is being tendered here.
VisitBritain is seeking to award a contract for the stand design and build at this show in March 2017.
5. CPV Codes:
39154100 - Exhibition stands.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB740
9. Awarded to:
Grafenstein Freizeit- und Tourismuswerbung GmbH
Tempelhofer Damm 94a, 12101, Berlin, 12101, Germany
Tel. 02075781266, URL: VisitBritain.org
Attn: Sarah Carpenter
Value Cost: 100,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 24/10/2016
11. Number of Tenders Received: 7
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 25/10/2016
Period of Work End date: 23/10/2017