GB-London: VB739 Consultancy to Provide a Content Strategy
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: VB739 Consultancy to Provide a Content Strategy
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Sarah Carpenter, Attn: Sarah Carpenter
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy services. Marketing management consultancy services. Description: Business and management consultancy services. Marketing management consultancy services. VisitBritain (VB) is the strategic body for inbound tourism to Britain. We are a non-departmental public body, funded by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, and are responsible for promoting Britain and its nations and regions worldwide. We aim to grow export earnings from inbound tourism and deliver jobs and growth across Britain by working in partnership with Government, industry and the National Boards.
We are looking for a provider to form a B2C content strategy for the organisation; this strategy will be designed to take us through the next 5 years, and will sit at the heart of all our marketing activity. We aim to become a leading NTO in the content space within the next 18-24 months, the authoritative, go-to platform for travel and tour information in Britain and the leader in engagement and inspiration.
This will involve developing our processes and guidelines, performing internal and external audits and identifying gaps and opportunities in content creation, curation and syndication as we aim to become a leading content brand. We want to tell the story of Britain, using emotional connections to inspire and connect, using tangible data and insight to back this up.
5. CPV Codes:
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VB739
9. Awarded to:
Rare Training and Consultancy
Sterling House, 71 Francis Road, Birmingham, B16 8SP, United Kingdom
Tel. 02075781266, URL: Visitbritain.org
Attn: Sarah Carpenter
Value Cost: 65,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 18/10/2016
11. Number of Tenders Received: 9
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 19/10/2016
Period of Work End date: 17/10/2017