GB-London: VB 690 -Survey Management
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-London: VB 690 -Survey Management
2. Awarding Authority:
Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 2075781112, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.visitbritain.com
Contact: Procurement Team, Attn: Procurement Team
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. It is vital for VisitBritain to be able to assess the impact of our marketing activity in terms of return on investment i.e. the number of visitor nights and amount of additional spending generated by overseas visitors. To achieve this, VisitBritain sends out online surveys to consumer contacts, collected from multiple sources.
Since March 2015, we have sent out over 100 surveys to evaluate the impact of VisitBritain’s assets and partner activity. It is therefore necessary to commission a centrally managed ‘field and tab’ project for the evaluation of our assets as well as our partner activity as stated above. In other words, an external supplier will carry out the evaluation from programming of online evaluation questionnaires through to delivery of raw data and data tables, with questionnaire design and subsequent analysis carried out by VisitBritain.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
1 Bell Court, Leapale Lane, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4LY, United Kingdom
Tel. 01483510310, Email: Gina.Lancaster@arkenford.co.uk
Contact: Gina Lancaster, Attn: Gina Lancaster
Value Cost: 24,605
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 29/03/2016
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2016
Period of Work End date: 30/03/2018